- Highly sensitive, specific
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
- Complete kit with pre-coated 96 well plate
- Reproducible and reliable
- Optimized for serum, plasma, urine and conditioned medium
Quantitative Protein Detection; Establishing Normal Range; Validation of Antibody Array Results
- Pre-Coated 96-Well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 Î¼l to 1 ml volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ml pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 ml and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 Î¼l of standard or sample to each well. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4 °C.
- Add 100 Î¼l of prepared biotin antibody to each well. Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 Î¼l of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well. Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 Î¼l of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well. Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 Î¼l of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm immediately.
The antibody pair provided in this kit recognizes rat IL-10.
May be stored for up to 6 months at 2 ° to 8 °C from the date of shipment. Standard (recombinant protein) should be stored at -20 °C or -80 °C (recommended at - 80 °C) after reconstitution. Opened Microplate Wells or reagents may be store for up to 1 month at 2 ° to 8 °C. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge.Note: the kit can be used within one year if the whole kit is stored at -20 °C.