Supplier Relationship Manager
CliniSciences is looking to hire a new Supplier Relationship Manager in its headquarters in Nanterre (92).
Your role will be to lead efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities for the group.
CliniSciences Group consists of 12 companies located throughout Western Europe, America and North Africa. It has quadrupled its revenues in the last ten years and aims to become a major life science distributor.
CliniSciences commercialises reagents (antibodies, recombinants, ELISA kits, RNAi, cDNA clones, probes, PCR/qPCR reagents... ) to diagnostic and research labs. As a very dynamic company, we do our best to be close to our customers' needs in terms of high quality reagents that we propose and in terms of services that we provide.
Primary roles include:
- Fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales
- Obtaining new suppliers
- Presenting the Group to suppliers in person and over the phone
- Negotiation of commercial and technical agreements
- Fostering familiar relationships with suppliers
- Being knowledgeable about products and services offered by the business
- Writing reports and analysing relevant business data
- Presenting findings to the team and executive members of staff
- Suggesting new projects such as new product lines to develop new markets
- Being aware of market trends and competitors
- Raising the company profile by attending exhibitions, seminars and distributor meetings
- PhD or Master in Biology / Biochemistry
- Mastery of English language required
- Ideally candidates will be located in Ile-de-France – or willing to relocate.
- Experience within the life science industry would be a big plus.
- Personality: Leadership, Education, Charisma, Independence, Teamwork
- Ability to interact with our different departments: Sales, Communication, Finance, Marketing
- Report Writing, Spreadsheets, Problem-Solving
Proposed salary: base salary (according to your experience) and bonuses according to performance.
Start date: Immediate
Hours: 9am-6pm, Full Time
Please send your CV with cover letter in English to our Scientific Director Wilfried GAY to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org