New RT-qPCR kit for COVID-19 diagnosis - MADE IN FRANCE
CellInsight SARS-Cov-2 detection kit (REF#CM9001) is a real-time multiplex RT-PCR assay for use on the Agilent AriaMX system for the qualitative detection of SARS-Cov-2 RNA.
- Multiplex RT-qPCR kit : Two unique regions of the N gene (N1 and N2) + human RNase P (endogenous sample processing control (SPC))
- No external addition of SPC is required
- N1 and N2 primers and probes are identical in sequence to those reported in the CDC 2019
- Can detect less than 1 copy/µl
- Validated on Agilent AriaMX real-time PCR instrument (please contact us for other instruments)
- For human respiratory nasopharyngeal samples
The CellInsight SARS-Cov-2 detection kit (REF#CM9001) is a multiplex real-time reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (PCR) assay for use on the Agilent AriaMX Real-time PCR System for the qualitative detection of RNA from the nucleocapsid phosphoprotein gene (N-gene) of the SARS-Cov-2 virus and the human RNase P gene.
The primer and probe sets are based on the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC) assay for the detection of SARS-Cov-2 by amplifying two unique regions of the N Gene (i.e., N1 and N2).
Detection of the human RNase P serves as an endogenous Sample Processing Control (SPC) and allows to verify the nucleic acid extraction procedures and serves as an internal amplification control. No external addition of SPC is required
The analytical sensitivity for the CellInsight SARS-Cov-2 detection kit N1, N2 & RNase P Multiplex was determined as follows:
- Contrived positive samples (n=20) were generated using AccuPlexTM standards;
- Dilution series of AccuPlexTM standards were analyzed.
N1 simplex, vs N1/RNase P multiplex vs. N1/N2/RNase P multiplex;
Tested are Viral Reference Standard at 100 cps / µl that underwent lysis, extraction and rRT-PCR.
These require to screen positive for viral targets N1 and N2 but negative for human RSP gene.
You can complete this RT-qPCR by the Viral RNA extraction kit to be sure to obtain quality RNA samples.
Medical devices for in vitro diagnosis. Read the instructions for use carefully.