We have developed a range of proprietary technologies and reagents that greatly improved virus packaging protocols in terms of titer, purity, viability and consistency. Our packaging protocols are also optimized for the viral vector systems used in our cloning services. As a result, we have a growing base of highly satisfied customers who come back to us time after time for their cloning and virus packaging needs.
How do I obtain virus packaging services?
You can obtain packaging services as follows:
- You can package viruses using vectors that are custom built by us.
- To package viruses using your own vectors, just submit your needs to us.
Types of packaging services offered
Currently, we offer packaging services for the following virus types:
- Lentivirus (third generation)
- Integrase-defective lentivirus (IDLV)
- AAV (second generation), serotype 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6.2, 7, 8, 9, rh10, DJ, DJ/8, PHP.eB, PHP.S, AAV2-retro, AAV2-QuadYF
We will consider packaging other types of viruses per your need on a case-by-case basis.
Due to our technology advantage, our virus packaging services have the highest quality in the industry and are also faster and more affordable than other suppliers. All custom-packaged viruses undergo thorough testing to ensure that they meet the purity, viability and titer requirements.